Sunday 4 January 2015

Bout of Books 12

Hi all! Bout of Books is back, I am once again thrilled to be taking part, its always great being able to throw yourself into so many amazing books early on in the year. So what is Bout of Books you say?? 

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This year I've decided not to be too bound by goals, but have some fun, the books I hope to plan to read are mostly review books, except for one In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken. Here is my potential list of books, I'm hoping to read at least three.


  
  

  
  



You can find updated of my progress on my Twitter profile here and my Instgram profile here. Is anyone else taking part in Bout of Books? If you are I'd love to know what you're planning on reading, so feel free to link me up in the comments. Good luck everyone!




9 comments:

Joy said...

Good luck with your reading pile, Jas. I'll be on the lookout for your reviews, particularly that of Mime Order.

Have fun!

Amanda said...

I'm not going to participate this time, which makes me sad. I love Bout of Books. But I'll be cheering you on, Jasprit! Looks like you've got some great options there. Hope you have fun this week!

Carina Olsen said...

Yay for bunch of pretty books :D I hope you will love them all Jasprit. <3 I did not like I'll Meet You There :( but very excited about The Winner's Crime. <3 Happy reading sweetie. <3

brandileigh2003 said...

I am excited for Winner's crime, happy reading in 2015

Keertana said...

I need to get to The Mime Order ASAP myself but I loved I'll Meet You There and The Winner's Crime is excellent as well. Good luck on your challenge, Jasprit!(: I really need to do this someday...

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Best of luck! I'm not taking part, but I WOULD like to get a bit of reading in this week before school starts back up.

Eileen said...

I'm in the middle of The Mime Order and really loving it~ Hope you get to it and all those other pretties :D

Jess said...

Good luck Jas! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make of The Winner's Crime and In The Afterlight as I have those two to read. Very jealous of I'll Meet You There I've heard brilliant things about that one so far.

Unknown said...

Good luck, Jas! I hope you are able to get to I'll Meet You There - it is probably my favorite read of 2015. Such an awe-inspiring book. I also love Prisoner of Night and Fog (am reading the sequel right now, actually!). I'm terrified to read Winner's Crime - I might just wait until book 3 comes out so I can read them back to back. :/
I hope you love whichever books you pick and GOOD LUCK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...