Saturday 1 September 2012

Releases: September



Autumn is already upon us, seriously where did the summer go? The weather in the UK wasn’t too bad this summer; we did have a decent couple of weeks of nice weather. But I can’t wait for the autumn/winter seasons to begin; I personally prefer them a lot more to the summer months! But if you’re more of a summer person, don’t worry as there are some awesome releases this September that you can cosy up with!



Carnival of Souls Melissa Marr -  September 4th
The Edge of Nowhere Elizabeth George  September 4th
Outpost Ann Aguirre  September 4th



The Brides of RollRock Island Margo Lanagan -  September 11th
Unspoken Sarah Rees Brennan  September 11th
Hidden (Firelight #3) Sophie Jordan  September 11th 



Ten Gretchen McNeil - September 18th
Burn for Burn Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian  September 18th
Stormdnacer Jay Kristoff  September 18th
What's Left of Me Kat Zhang  September 18th
Cursed Jennifer Armentrout  September 18th
The Raven Boys Maggie Stiefvater -  September 18th
The Diviners Libba Bray  September 18th
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century Rachel Harris  September 18th
Alice in Zombieland Gena Showalter  September 25th

Part tiger and part eagle creatures? A killer on the loose on Henry Island? This month’s releases sound fantastic! (I probably say this every month, but they do!). Which releases for this month are you most excited about?


"September image" by Jackie at Chibird.tumblr.com

12 comments:

Keertana said...

Gosh, it's already September? Time flies by so fast! I can't wait for Unspoken, The Raven Boys, The Diviners, and Carnival of Souls! I've had Brides of Rollrock Island for awhile, so I need to pick that up, and I'm also really excited for Monstrous Beauty which comes out on the 4th if I'm not mistaken! Aaaand...ROWLING'S NEW BOOK! :D It doesn't sound too interesting, but I'll read anything by J.K. Rowling! ;) Yet another awesome segue into this month!

~Keertana
Ivy Book Bindings

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Nice! I love your descriptions for the books your looking forward too! Can't wait for Rowling's new book (the first one since 2007!!!!!!!!) And Carnival of souls and Raven Boys! Love your word art for September Jasprit! :-

Jen (Books and Other Happy Ever Afters) said...

EEP! September 18th is like the DAY OF AWESOME. I already read BURN FOR BURN and it was really really good! I really want to read Carnival of Souls and Alice in Zombieland as well. Awesome releases! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for The Diviners, Burn for Burn, Unspoken and The Carnival of Souls! I read The Brides of Rollrock Island, and ladies, you both must read it. :) Definitely one of my favourites of this year... Thanks for sharing, Jasprit!

Eunice said...

Yay! It's -ber month already and so many awesome books are coming! And gosh, what's with Septermber 18th? Almost all of them are coming out on that day! So excited for The Diviners, Ten, Alice in Zombieland and My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century! Thanks for sharing this, Jasprit! :D

-Ria xo said...

The weather wasn't too bad, was it? Surprising... :P I cannot begin to fathom where the year has gone. How has it gone this quickly?! Btw, I love that GIF you used. :D

So. Many. Great. Releases. Burn for Burn, What's Left of Me, My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, Alice in Zombieland... I just want them all!<3

Beverley said...

I can't believe it's already September! Wow, just wow! I'm back to school and sorely missing summer but I'm cheered up by these amazing titles!

I'm desperate for What's Left of Me and Burn for Burn, and I can't wait to read MSSSC either! Stormdancer sounds pretty epic too. My copy of Alice in Zombieland should be on its way so I will be devouring that and The Diviners is sitting happily in my TBR pile!

Thanks for sharing, Jasprit <3

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) said...

Yaaay for Outpost! That's one book I'm incredibly excited about. It's weird how I ended up loving Stormdancer after a very rocky beginning. It took me about 150 pages to get into it, but it was all worth it in the end.
September won't be quite as exciting as August, but there are still books to look forward to.

Aa'Ishah said...

J, I'm gonna have to disagree with you about the weather. Too much rain. Far, far, too much. But my family would agree with you, they don't mind it. Crazies. :P

Anyways, YES! I can't believe September is already here. I only have a week left of my holidays. :'( But at least the month has some great releases! What's Left of Me, The Raven Boys and Alice in Wonderland are my most anticipated. I seriously can't wait to read more of Maggie Stiefvater's work, and Alice has an irresistable cover. WLoM is one I've been looking forward to for...ages. Seriously. Thanks for sharing, Jasprit! :)

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

September does have some great books! I have already read Carnival of Souls, Diviners, Raven Boys and What's Left of Me. I am currently reading Unspoken and I will be reading Stormdancer soon! I can't wait for Alice in Zombieland! So many good books!

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Wow, September is a good month for books! The Raven Boys, Carnival of Souls, What's Left of Me and Alice in Zombieland were great reads for me and I can't wait to get my hands on Outpost and Brides of Rollrock Island! And of course, there's J.K. Rowling's new book. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...